Behavioral Economics & Psychology in Marketing Complete course
Sale page : Behavioral Economics & Psychology in Marketing Complete course
Through this excerpt from our Masterclass you discover some of the most counterintuitive and surprising findings from consumer psychology and behavioral economics to increase conversions.
You’ll get a wholesome, well-rounded understanding of how to apply 3 of the most powerful psychological principles to improve your business results. It’s packed with useful tips, fun facts and even anecdotes so that learning is not dull and guess what? Remembering it is a lot easier this way.
Your instructors? Four of the top experts in the field RORY SUTHERLAND, SAM TATAM, MATEJ SUCHA, and one VERY Special surprise guest.
This Udemy course contains some of the best parts of the complete MINDWORX Academy Masterclass Behavioral Economics & Psychology in Marketing.
But hey, there’s more! Additional 11 chapters! So if you want to learn the rest, get it on the Masterclass website.
After purchasing this course excerpt on Udemy, you will receive a 35% discount coupon for the Complete MINDWORX Academy Masterclass. Sweet deal, right? (check it out on Masterclass website).
The topics we will cover are:
- Introduction to the Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology
- The practical use of Behavioral Economics in business, marketing activities, and shaping better solutions for your customers
- Fascinating examples of the use of psychology and behavioral economics in Marketing (by Rory Sutherland)
- A few simple tricks that business owners can use to justify a higher price. We want prices which feel fair otherwise we won’t buy. Yet the way we assess fairness is quite arbitrary.
- One of the most powerful principle – Loss Aversion and specific case studies how it’s been used to increase conversions (by Matej Sucha)
- The power and danger of Choice Overload (by Sam Tatam)
- Mind-blowing case study by Ogilvy for KFC with the aim to increase sales of potato chips (by Sam Tatam)
- A beautiful illustration of the power of behavioral insights – unexpected results achieved by a simple direct mail campaign from another case study for a charity organization in the UK
To get the most out of the Masterclass, first, watch the video and then read the corresponding eBook. It’s full of additional case studies and examples which will help you grasp every nuance of the principle.
”We do growth marketing and have a lot of experience with increasing conversions but this course was the missing piece for us. It’s full of eye-opening insights and practical examples but most of all it‘s a step-by-step guide on how to apply them into practice.”
– Diederik Gerbranda, Growth Marketer at Scaleup Marketing
”Perfectly crafted, well-articulated, highly engaging and enriching program. This is one of the finest online programs I have come across. The case-studies and examples are elaborate and make it easier to understand BE concepts. I found the content informative and it has been designed in a manner such that it kept me engaged throughout.”
– Vinita Singh, Senior Research Executive at Nielsen
Certificate of completion:
You’ll be issued a certificate of completion after finishing the course. Which you can (and should) easily add to your LinkedIn profile.
This course is right for you, if:
- You’re a business owner or run an e-commerce site and struggle to raise conversion rate and average order value and is tired of trial and error and is ready to get inspired
- You’re a Conversion and UX specialist who wants to learn the psychology behind why people buy
- You’re a Copywriter who wants to enhance their skillset and become more versatile
- You’re a Strategist and Planner who needs to understand what’s behind your customer’s decisions and how to influence them
- You’re a Behavioral Economics fan who wants to see how it can be used to solve real-life problems
- Conversion and UX specialists who want to learn the psychology behind why people buy
- Copywriters who are eager to learn what to write and how to write it so that it converts
- Strategists and Planners who need to understand what’s behind their customer’s decisions and how to influence them
- Behavioral Economics fans who want to learn from the best in the field
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading0